Hey everyone! I decided to round up some Black Friday deals that can benefit both you and your loved one. These products are also great gift ideas in general if you have any holiday shopping to do:)
Under each collage, I will have the number & name of the product. When you click on the product name, it will take you directly to the product website!
I added a lot of products that had amazing discounts (discounts I don’t normally see unless it’s Black Friday). I also have a lot of these items, and they have made my life easier. Some of the items from my Black Friday deal list that I love and can’t imagine life without them now include our Cosori Air Fryer, Shark Vacuum, soda refrigerator organization, Barefoot dreams blanket (these make great gifts too!), Daily Stoic book, & gratitude journal.
ITEMS FOR THE CAREGIVER
Below you will find collages of items for the caregiver, broken down into the following categories: items to make life easier, beauty/wellness, clothing, products to help with organization.
ITEMS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Keurig Coffee Maker & Nespresso Machine
- Cosori Air Fryer (one of our most used kitchen appliances)
- Coffee Warmer
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Magic Bullet Smoothie Maker
- Foot Spa/Bath Massager
- Aromatherapy Shower Steamers
- Electric Razor
- Daily Stoic Book (book with quick daily meditations)
- BareFoot Dreams Blanket (most comfiest blanket we own)
- Gratitude Journal
- OPI nail polish set
This brand is one of my favorite comfortable brands from Walmart. The prices are great and the quality is great for the price (prices range from $10-20). Rounding up clothing items is something I love to do! This made me nostalgic of my YouTube videos I use to create for my other business 🙂
PRODUCTS TO HELP WITH ORGANIZATION
- Utensil Organizer
- Under the sink organizer
- Mop/broom holder
- Soda organizer for refrigerator
- Bag organizer
- Clothing organizer containers
- Hat organizer
- Shoe Organizer
- Monthly Dry Erase Calendar
- Adulting to do list
FOR THE PERSON LIVING WITH DEMENTIA
Below you will find collages of items for the person living with dementia, broken down into the following categories: products to help with organization, technology, games, & sensory products. These items are items I’ve found success with in the past, but please keep in mind, this depends on several different variables (the person, the person’s interests, the person’s cognitive level, etc). What works for one individual living with dementia, may not work for another individual living with dementia. Trust me, there are plenty of times I’ve tried things thinking they would work, and it just wasn’t the right activity for that individual. I wanted to mention this because I don’t want you to be hard on yourself if something doesn’t work for your individual. This is the journey of caregiving:)
PRODUCTS TO HELP WITH ORGANIZATION
TECHNOLOGY FOR DEMENTIA
- Tile tracker (if items like keys, purse, or wallet is repeatedly misplaced)
- Noise Cancelling headphones affordable pair & Splurge (I had a client recently use these for a big event she took her loved one too)
- DayClox (I find this helpful in the early stages of dementia if they are wanting to know the month, day, year)
- Picture Button Phone (great option for early/middle stage dementia).
I’ve used these games in my treatment sessions (for those in early to middle stage of dementia). These games are all great prices right now!
- Puzzle (residents at the facility I work at LOVE these)
- bean bag toss (play while seated)
- Match the shapes (great option for middle stage dementia)
- Golf activity (play while seated)
Sensory items can be a great option for those in the middle/late stages of dementia. I will list a few ideas below.
- Sensory mat
- Portable Busy board (can be a great option for car rides)
- Tactile activity
- BabyDoll (great deal on this!)
I’ve written 2 blog posts on clothing for men living with dementia, which you can find here. On this post, I’ve broken down the clothing by stage of dementia. I’ve written another blog post on clothing for women living with dementia, which you can find here. For any of these items that are from Silvert’s, you can use my code MARY20 for an additional 20% off (even the discounted prices).
I hope you enjoyed this list! Make sure to save this post for later. These can serve as great ideas for special occasions like Christmas presents, birthdays, etc!
If you purchase anything from the list, please let me now how you and/or your loved one is liking it:)